MEET THE DOCTORS
Khalid J. Hayat
Dr. Hayat is a board certified cardiologist specializing in nuclear cardiac imaging, cardiac catheterization, trans-esophageal echocardiography, temporary transvenous pacemaker intervention and electrophysiology. Dr. Hayat also provides general cardiac care for patients pre and post operatively as well as device follow up and healthy heart maintenance.
Dr. Hayat is committed to providing the highest quality of patient care.
Education & Training
- Medical School: King Edward Medical College, Nila Gumbad, Lahore, Pakistan
- Internship: Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan
- Residency: S.U.N.Y, Buffalo, NY
- Fellowship: West Virginia University Program, Morgantown, WV UPMC, Pittsburgh, PA
- Cardiovascular Disease (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Internal Medicine (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Board Eligible – Cardiac Electrophysiology