MEET THE DOCTORS
Dr. Thabet was born in Beirut, Lebanon. He received
his undergraduate degree at American University of
Beirut, where he also attended medical school
and completed a residency.
Dr. Thabet received his residency in Internal Medicine
at the University Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. He
completed his Fellowship for Internal Medicine and
Cardiology at Emory University in Atlanta, and
completed his Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
back at Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio.
Dr. Thabet is board certified in Internal Medicine,
Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Thabet specializes in Interventional Cardiology. He also is a
member of the American College of Cardiology and
the American Heart Association.
Dr. Thabet cares for patients in our Buford, Johns
Creek, Lawrenceville, Snellville and Duluth offices.
He is skilled in the following procedures:
- Left heart catheterization
- Percutaneous coronary interventions
- Percutaneous peripheral arterial interventions
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- PFO/ASD closures
- Ultrasound assisted pulmonary artery thrombolysis
- Transesophageal echocardiograms
- Direct current cardioversion