MEET THE DOCTORS
Dr. Sean E.F. Delaney
Dr. Delaney is a board certified cardiologist and highly skilled cardiac procedural specialist. He has had publications in several scientific journals and he specializes in interventional cardiology including coronary and peripheral interventions, as well as permanent pacemaker implantation, nuclear cardiology, echocardiology, pulmonary hypertension and certain structural heart procedures such as ASD/CFO closure.
Dr. Delaney is a highly skilled and experienced cardiologist who is committed to the highest standard of quality care and successful patient outcomes.
Education & Training
- Medical School: Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine (University of London), London, England
- Internship: Lister Hospital, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England Royal Free Hospital, London, England
- Residency: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Fellowship: Texas Heart Institute/St. Luck Episcopal Hospital/Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board certified, Interventional Cardiology (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Board certified, Cardiovascular Disease (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Board certified, Nuclear Cardiology (American Society of Nuclear Cardiology)
- Board eligible, Internal Medicine (American Board of Internal Medicine)