MEET THE DOCTORS
Dr. Thomas G. Middour
Dr. Middour received his undergraduate degree from Davidson College and attended medical school at Emory University. He completed his residency at the Tulane University School of Medicine and cardiovascular disease fellowship at Ochsner Clinic Foundation. He completed an additional 2-year electrophysiology fellowship at Emory University.
Dr. Middour is Board Certified in Internal Medicine. He is a member of American College of Cardiology, the American Heart Association, and the Heart Rhythm Society (previously NASPE). His special interests include atrial fibrillation, echocardiography, and implantable cardiac devices.
He is skilled in the following procedures:
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiac ablation (atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardia, ventricular tachycardia)
- 3D electroanatomic mapping
- Intracardiac echocardiography
- Implant of and management of Bi-Ventricular devices (device that paces both lowers chambers of the heart), Cardiac Defibrillators and Pacemakers
- Laser lead extraction
- Left atrial appendage closure (Watchman procedure)
Dr. Middour cares for patients in our Lawrenceville, Snellville, and Duluth offices.